I love photography. Love it. Always have.
And being gifted with seven beautiful children of my own I had decades of opportunities to practice my trade before stepping into the public space and offering my eye to other families.
I’ve now been five years snapping beautiful moments for people and if I’m honest it doesn’t feel like work because I love it so much.
My philosophy is, as well as the traditional sort of poses you expect from a photography session, to capture the moments in between. Those moments where there’s laughter and joy and honesty and genuine connection.
But what about me? Who am I?
Five Facts About Me
- I’ve been with my partner, Bruce, for twenty years. He’s the best husband in the world because he still thinks I’m hilarious. He’s right, of course, but still nice to have an appreciative audience after all this time.
- Even though my oldest two kids didn’t come out of my tummy I will tear to shreds anyone who suggests they aren’t my kids. I have seven kids. Full stop. Family is about heart, not bloodlines. Other than that I’m a pussycat. lol
- I am the youngest looking grandmother in my family. Little Izzie is more than a little cute, if I do say so myself.
- I nearly died at the end of 2015. It was a very near thing and after nearly three weeks unconscious in ICU (Best. Sleep. Ever.) the doctors suggested my family come to say goodbye. The night the kids said goodbye was the night things turned around and I got better. (hence buying a bus to travel and work around Australia as a family)
- I’m addicted to stationery.
To see all our latest family adventures pop on over to hubby’s blog: www.bigfamilylittleincome.com
Our kiddies. Happy snap from Christmas 2017.
Hanging out with this hunk-a-spunk